Administration plays an important role in the effective management of a mammoth educational institute like DYPIEMR Akurdi, Pune .The Administrative Department of DYPIEMR is intended to provide satisfactory service to the students, parents and the faculty of the Institute.
It encompasses number of activities related to the staff as well as student community - like Admissions. Fee acceptance & other financial matters. Student’s record & handling of the day to day queries by the students. Recruitment of staff & handing of their records. Conducting examinations. Issue of timely instructions to staff & students of the various departments, resolving the procedural matters related to the University, Directorate of Technical Education ( M. S. ) Department of Higher & Technical Education (M. S.). All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) etc.
This Department is functionally divided into three sections, namely Accounts Section, Establishment and students section.
Students Section: - This section is responsible for
· Admission of students.
· Getting the approval of admitted students from DTE, & University of Pune.
· Examination related works.
· Distribution of Marksheets.
· Handling scholarships and freeships of students.
· Bus & Railway concession passes.
· Issue of various certificates and transcripts to students
Establishment Section : It handles matters related to
· Recruitment of faculty as per AICTE / University of Pune norms
· Maintaining their service records.
· Documentation at the time of joining / resignation / retirement.
· Shikshan Shulka Samitee proposals.
Accounts Section: - It handles matters related to
- Fees collection from students.
- Attending students enquires and difficulties relating to fees and other educational loan, fees, scholarship.
- Receiving applications from students for scholarship refund and reconciliation of scholarship amount received from samaj kayan and refund of fees to students.
- Reconciliation of TDS income tax , Provident fund, Professional tax etc.
- Bank reconciliation very month.
- Fees collection of revaluation and verification of result from students.
- Shikshan Shulk Samitee related works