BOOKS ARE MANS BEST FRIEND'S
BOOKS ARE MANS BEST FRIEND'S.
Welcome to the Library. Mission statement of the college emphasises the creation of conducive environment for teaching, learning and over all personality development. Library has an important role to play in ensuring such a conducive environment.
Library was established in the year 1984. It has come a long way since then. The ambience of library provides pleasant and quiet atmosphere for studies. Inside campus the library is located at a place that is convenient to students of all branches. Self-development and learning starts from a students mind. Keeping the same in mind our libraries have been designed to provide a conducive atmosphere to our students.
Library is enriched with vide variety of books, well equipped with modern facilities and resources in the form of books, e-journals, CD-ROMs etc. Open access system is followed hence the library is truly becoming the knowledge seeker’s hub. Library has been continuously enhancing and improving its facilities. Library is actively engaged in broadening the knowledge resources needed for high quality education. The library homepage will provide electronic access to various e-journals.
Some of the Salient Features
- Computerised library database.
- Spacious and well illuminated reading rooms.
- Subscription of Online journals.
- Linkage with other renowned libraries.
- Book Bank Scheme for needy & meritorious students.
- Earn while Learn Scheme for needy students.
- We understand various requirements and needs of library users and make all efforts to live up to their expectations.
|NAME OF STAFF||QUALIFICATION||DESIGNATION|
|Mr. Kondagurle Gopal L.||MLISc. NET, SET||Librarian|
|Mrs. Patil Pratibha C.||B.A., M. Lib. & Info. Sci.||Library Assistant|
|Mr. Gadhave Ajay||12th||Attendant|
Library Rules & Regulation
LIBRARY & INFORMATION CENTER RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Library Timing is 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
- The library will remain closed on general and national holidays.
- Students must fill the Name, Class, Branch, Roll No. and IN and OUT time in ‘Student Entry Register’ kept at the entrance of the Library.
- Staff members must fill the Name, designation, Department and IN and OUT time in ‘Staff Entry Register’ kept at the entrance of the Library.
- Chairs and Tables should not be disturbed from their position.
- Students must always carry their College Identity Card/library membership card with them while using the library facility. They have to show the same whenever asked by the library staff.
- The readers are required to maintain silence and discipline in the library.
- Download of any undesirable e-resources shall not be allowed and punishable if violated.
- The library staff may expel any student if he/she is violating the rules.
- Library Staff is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the student’s/faculty members.
- The Library Attendants at the entrance are authorized to examine all books/ Material passing into or out of the Library.
- Students should reserve their home lending books one day prior to their allotted days.
- Home Lending Books will be issued for seven days on Library Card. Rs. 5/- per day fine for late submission of book.
- One Reference book at a time will be issued for same day on Identity Card. Rs. 5/- per day fine for late submission of book.
- Previous years question papers. Magazines/Journals, books in the reference section will be issued in the library only against depositing of identity Card.
- To maintain smooth functioning of the Library, the Library Committee and Librarian may restrict use of facilities as necessary
- Important Notices and information regarding the Library will be notified on the Library Notice Board.
- Students can also write their suggestions in the register available in library.
- The loss of ID/Library card should be reported immediately to the librarian and Admin office.
- In case loss of books, it should be immediately reported to the Librarian with an application. The decision of appropriate fine will be decided by authorities. Will be binding on the student.
- Handle the books carefully.
|Online Databases||Website Address|
|J - GATE||https://jgateplus.com|
|DELNET||http://22.214.171.124 or http://www.delnet.nic.in/|
|NPTEL Video Library||http://126.96.36.199/ or https://onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in/|
|National Digital Library||https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in|
|8||Library Web OPAC||http://188.8.131.52/opac/|
|11||SPPU Previous year question Paper||http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/old_papers.htm|