The “Club DronaTika” Robotics Club of E&TC Department is an undergraduate organization that creates, innovate and provide practical knowledge to the students about robots. The Club offers indispensible guidance, workshops and tutorials along with tools, equipments, components to enhance practical knowledge in students.
Robotics Club is a community of students who derive pleasure in creating mechanical peers that may even be potent to work without human intervention. Each member of this family is provided mechanical, production, electronic, and informatory aid besides the indispensable guidance of experienced members.
The main objective of the club is to motivate students in the field of Robotics.
To provide active platform for students to improve core technical knowledge in the field of robotics to develop their theme oriented practical machines.
To explore and Empower the hidden talents of our students in robotics to design and develop the robots to make the world robotize.
The Robotic Club –“Club DronaTika” is established with a view to:
- Motivate students in the field of Robotics.
- Help Students to learn know industry & Society requirement in Robotics domain.
- Provide Students an opportunity to interact with Experts.
- Elevates the skills of Students on Robotics & embedded hardware and allows them to understand development domain better through guidance from Experts.
- Make sure the Students have the best from the both the worlds of academia and Industry.
- To convey the developments in the field of “Robotics & Its Development”
- To make students participate in various robotics competitions held at various colleges under SPPU. Also in international competitions such as “Robocon” organized each year in the month of Jan-Feb.
- Guest lecture on Robotics by Mr. Vipin Vibhute, Assistant Professor, DYPCOE, Akurdi, Pune.
- Workshop on "WiFi Controlled Robot & Android Robot using Arduino" under Series of Robotic Workshop