The Design and Simulation Club of Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Engineering, Management and Research, promote students' interest in Designing and Modeling of various Chemical Industries Processes and Unit Operations using Simulation Software by engaging them in various technical activities. Club aims to educate all the students about various design and simulation aspects related to process industries. A Student committee is constituted to handle the activities conducted by the club.
Design and Simulation Club Committee AY 2023-24
Faculty Committee :
Ms. Priyanka Thakare
Mr. Shrikant Nanwatkar
- President- Tawkir Sharif
- Vice President- Prapti Sutar
- Secretary- Shashikant Patil
- Treasurer- Avinash Mishra
- Technical Coordinator- Soham Shinde, Mrunal Unde, Sharvari Jagdale
- Photography Coordinator- Akshat Desai
- Marketing Team- Imran Shaikh, Juber Shaikh, Aditya Lamture
- Creative head- Sahil Barhate
- To keep students well-informed with Computer Aided Designing apart from regular academic syllabus.
- It gives them practical hands on experience and enhances their analytical and logical skills in design field.
- The club helps the students to bring out the best in students and grooms individual Capacities / potentials by providing an environment to work independently.
- It helps the students to be familiar with various software used in the Modeling of Chemical Industries.
- It provides a platform for each individual student to develop himself/herself in their weaker fields.
To improve students knowledge in chemical Engineering by using UNISIM software, organized a workshop by Design and Simulation Club of the Chemical Engineering Department for SE, TE, BE on 21-8-2023
At the Annual Technical event "Technofiesta 2.0" of 2023, Design and Simulation club of Department of Chemical Engg. has organised Green Tech on 23th Feb 2023.
To improve students knowledge in chemical Engineering by using UNISIM software, organized a workshop by Design and Simulation Club of the Chemical Engineering Department for SE, TE, BE on 6-9-2022
To upskill students with modern tools sessions on UniSim Design Software, the Design and Simulation Club of the Department of Chemical Engineering has organized a Workshop on Process Simulation for TE and BE Students by Alumni Mr. Mangesh Kaware (Worley Parsons Pvt Ltd., Vadodara) on 26 Aug 2022