Rotaract clubs bring together people aged 18-30 to exchange ideas with leaders in the community, develop leadership and professional skills, and have fun through service. In communities worldwide, Rotary and Rotaract members work side by side to take action through service. From big cities to rural villages, Rotaract is changing communities. Rotaract Club of DYPIEMR, with the motto ‘Service to Humanity’ promotes Humanity as oneness with the help of sustainable values. The purpose of Rotaract Club of DYPIEMR is to provide an opportunity for students to enhance the knowledge and skills that will assist them in personal development, to address the physical and social needs of the community, and to promote better relations between all people worldwide through a framework of friendship and service.
Rotaract Club Committee RIY 2022-23
• Faculty Advisor: Dr. Utkarsh Maheshwari
• Faculty Coordinator: Dr. Suvarna Patil
Mrs. Swati Joshi
Mr. Shivaji Vasekar
Mr. Vishal Swamy
Mrs. Nikita Chavan
Mr. Atul Pradhan
• President – Rtr. Vaibhav Pawar
• Secretary – Rtr. Pranav Sonar
• Treasurer – Rtr. Abhinav Tuplondhe
• Vice-President- Rtr. Laukik Marathe
• • Immediate Past President (IPP) - Rtr. Sameer Pradha
• Jt. Secretary - Rtr. Dnyaneshwari Pawar
• Sergeant at Arms – Rtr. Siddarth Kore
• Finance Director – Rtr. Ayush Kathed
• Community Service Director – Rtr.Rohan Salve
• Professional Development Director (PDD) - Rtr.Hritik Raj Arya
• Club Service Director (CSD) - Rtr.Trisha Singh
• International Service Director (ISD) - Rtr. Sanjana Kolambe
•Public Relations Officer (PRO) - Rtr.Arya Saraf
• Editor - Rtr.Shreya Varangaokar
• Rotary-Rotaract Relationship Officer (RRRO) - Rtr.Aumkar Jahdav
• Professional Assistance Officer (PAO) - Rtr.Prathmesh Parit
• Membership Development Director - Rtr.Indrayani Takawle
•Communication Director - Rtr.Devarshi Mahajan
•World Rotaract Week Chairperson - Rtr.Nevil Patel
•Women's Representative - Rtr.Pranjal Bankar
•Snapper - Rtr. Dev Dave
•Sports Director - Rtr.Rutuja Bedekar
•Joint Community Service Director (CMD) - Rtr.Kshiti Deshpande
• Joint Professional Development Director (PDD) - Rtr. Purva Zende
•Joint Club Service Director (CSD) - Rtr.Shreya Joshi
•Joint International Service Director (ISD) - Rtr.Shruti Nayak
• Joint Public Relations Officer (PRO) - Rtr.Riya Menon
• Co-Editor - Rtr.Sanika Joshi
• Joint Rotary-Rotaract Relationship Officer (RRRO) - Rtr.Akansha Pawar
• Joint Professional Assistance Officer (PAO) - Rtr. Aishwarya Patil
• Snapper - Rtr. Yash Surti
• Club Mentor - Rtr. Vedant Munj
• Club Trainer - Rtr. Prajwal Jahdav
Rotaract Club Committee RIY 2021-22
• Faculty Advisor: Dr. Utkarsh Maheshwari
• Faculty Coordinator: Mrs. Suvarna Patil
Mr. Vishal Bansode
Mr. Mayur Shinde
Mrs. Swati Joshi
Mrs. Raji George
Mr. Shivaji Vasekar
• President – Rtr. Sameer Pradhan
• Secretary – Rtr. Vedant Munj
• Treasurer – Rtr. Prajwal Jadhav
• Vice-President- Rtr. Saniya Mulla
• IPP- Rtr. Aman Mulani
• Jt. Secretary - Rtr. Samiksha Chimankar
• Sergeant at Arms – Rtr. Indraneil Sinha
• Finance Director – Rtr. Pranav Sonar
• Community Service Director – Rtr. Spandan Bankar
• Club Service Director – Rtr. Sakshi Rane
• Jt. Club Service Director – Rtr. Swami Dewalkar
• Personality Development Director - Rtr. Vedant Telrandhe
• Jt. Personality Development Director- Rtr. Vaibhav Pawar
• International Service Director - Rtr. Bhargavi Rao
• Jt. International Service Director - Rtr. Sanjana Kolambe
• Womens Representative – Rtr. Bhavya Kath
• Editor – Rtr. Indrayani Takawale
• Rotary Rotaract Relationship Officer - Rtr. Nidhee Agarwal
• Jt. Rotary Rotaract Relationship Officer – Rtr. Aumkar Jadhav
• Professional Assistance Officer – Rtr. Aaditya Sabnani
• Jt. Professional Assistance Officer – Rtr. Sayali Takalkar
• Public Relations Officer – Rtr. Manali Gidde
• Jt.Public Relations Officer – Rtr. Abhinav Tuplondhe
• Public Image Officer – Rtr. Vaishnavi Jaiswal
• Jt.Public Image Officer – Rtr. Nevil Patel
• World Rotaract Week Chairperson – Rtr. Chandan Rajput
- To develop professional and leadership skills.
- To emphasize on respect for the rights of others and to promote ethical standards and the dignity of all useful occupations.
- To provide opportunities for young people to address the needs and concerns of the community and our world.
- To provide opportunities for working in cooperation with sponsored Rotary clubs.
District Sports meet: Rotaract club DYPIEMR won the House cup of District Sports meet organized by Rotaract District 3131. Rotaractors participated in various sports as Cricket, Football, Relay, kho-kho, Lagori, dodgeball and out-performed and made us proud in entire district
IDYE:- We RAC DYPIEMR hosted rotractors from Rotaract District 3201 Coimbatore.We were glad to have all 5 rotractors as our guest for 2 days where in we spent quality time at dinner having authentic maharashtrian nonveg thali followed by a dessert, UNO night party and spicy morning breakfast of Maharashtra- wada rasaa it was indeed a good time. We also visited our institute where we performed Ganpati Aarti and had a campus tour. Over-all it was great interacting and networking opportunity for members and cultural exchange.
GAJASANSKRUTI:- Rotaract club of DYPIEMR in collaboration with Rotaract Club of Pune Mideast and other clubs organized a CMD activity on the occasion of Ganesh Visarjan Day which is celebrated every year. The event was conducted on 10th September, 2022 near Shaniwarwada, Pune Rotaract Club Of DYPIEMR was lucky enough to get the chance of cleaning the Pandal of Manacha teesra (3rd) Ganapati, Punyacha Raja Shri Guruji Talim Ganapati.The event was started with fellowship followed by helping the staff cleaning the streets form dirty to clean and putting all efforts. It was a valuable lesson for all the Rotaractors and a very good event.The main motive was to learn importance of cleanliness and hygiene post celebration.
District Trek:- District trek to Harishchandragad was on 14&15th of August 2022 which was organized by Rotaract district 3131 , and we Rotaract club of DYPIEMR, Rotaract club of Pune City and Rotaract club of Poona Royal were the host clubs. The trek was successfully carried out and received active participation from the members about 450+ members participated in District trek.
Tree Plantation Drive:- Tree Plantation drive was conducted by Rotary club of Nigdi and we RAC DYPIEMR volunteer in this great initiative on 24th July 2022. The drive was successfully carried out in Kadus . All the volunteers participated and planted around 200 plants in order to create awareness about saving tree.
TRAD–E–THON:- TRAD–E–THON , conducted on 21st August 2021 by Rotaract Club of DYPIEMR was a marvelous trading event. Mr. Abhishek Kar, well known trader, investor, entrepreneur, educator, consultant and strategist was the speaker of the event. The event was very informative since youth got basic knowledge about trading, risk management and technique to improve their skills in investment and stock market. More than 1k people were benefited by T R A D – E – T H O N. Doubt and questions from the audience were answered.
Football Saga:-The event was conducted on 9th and 10th of April 2022,A total of 16 teams participated in the event across pune district. it was biggest tournament in history of Rotaract club of DYPIEMR. The event venue was at Rising Star Turf Ravet. A audience of 300+ people was present at the venue the First day of event was the qualifying rounds followed by Finals at Second day. The Winners were given with a Cash Prize of 11k with trophies to each team and Participation medals to everyone.
Installation Ceremony was organized by Rotaract Club, wherein the board members were installed on 23rd December 2021.
Care and Share was undertaken by Rotaract Club, where we Donated Stationery to the Orphanage on 27th November 2021
Atmajnana was undertaken by Rotaract Club, this event was highlited the importance of spirituality and why one should follow spirituality. This event was organized on 26th September 2021
TRAD-E-THON This event was undertaken by Rotaract Club, where individuals were taught the basics and fundamentals of trading on 21st August 2021
Mystery Dungeon was undertaken by Rotaract Club, which was a fundraiser event.
A Badminton Tournament was organized by Rotaract Club in collaboration with Rotary Nigdi on 11th and 12th March 2021.
Rotaract Club of DYPIEMR and NSS Club participate in cleanliness drive at Akurdi Railway Station under the 'Swatch Bharat Mission' on the ocassion of 150th Birth Anniversary of Father of Nation, Mahatma Gandhi.
Winter Clothes Donation 2k19 was undertaken by Rotaract Club, DYPIEMR in a bid to help the needy with warm clothes during winter.
"ध्यास"...प्रेरणात्मक विचारांच व्यासपीठ! On 18th September 2019
All Speakers, Participants & Faculty coordinators Mrs Shivani Naik “Mrs India 2018” sharing personal experiences
Mr . Shubham Maheswari motivational guiding students Mr . Pramod Deshmukh - motivational Talk
Food Donation at Nachiket Balagram (23/2/2019)
District Governor Meeting (22/02/2019)
Fund Collection for Liver Transplant for Dr. Rivan Koradi's Son (11/02/2019 to 18/02/2019)
Runathon of Hope 2K19 (23/1/2019)
Two days Personality Development Workshop (18/01/2019 and 19/01/2019)
The Installation Ceremony (26/09/2018)
No Horn Day (12/09/2018)
Blood Donation Camp
Kerala Flood Relief Donation (20/08/2018 to 25/08/2018)
Organ Donation Camp (09/08/2018)
Moment of Calm (02/08/2018)