Rotaract clubs bring together people aged 18-30 to exchange ideas with leaders in the community, develop leadership and professional skills, and have fun through service. In communities worldwide, Rotary and Rotaract members work side by side to take action through service. From big cities to rural villages, Rotaract is changing communities. Rotaract Club, DYPIEMR, with the motto ‘Service to Humanity’ promotes Humanity as oneness with the help of sustainable values. The purpose of Rotaract, DYPIEMR is to provide an opportunity for students to enhance the knowledge and skills that will assist them in personal development, to address the physical and social needs of their communities, and to promote better relations between all people worldwide through a framework of friendship and service.
- To develop professional and leadership skills;
- To focus on respect for the rights of others, and to respect all the occupations.
- To provide opportunities to young people to address the needs and concerns of the community and our world.
- To provide opportunities for working in cooperation.
- To involve people in social activities and to inculcate awareness in them