DYPIEMR is committed to create an environment conducive for research and innovation. To inculcate this approach among faculty and students, DYPIEMR has established an ‘Incubation and Innovation Cell’ in June 2017. DYPIEMR has also started an in-house journal, ‘Journal of Innovation in Engineering and Applied Science’.
Following are the objectives of the Incubation and Innovation Cell:
- To encourage faculty and students for innovation
- To promote students for entrepreneurship
- To create awareness about Intellectual Property Rights, copyrights, trademarks etc.
- To motivate faculty to write research proposals to different funding agencies
- To conduct research for the benefit of society
- To facilitate collaborative research
The Incubation and Innovation Cell is striving to fulfill the above objectives. This is demonstrated through the consistent improvement in sanctioned research grants, research publications and patents. DYPIEMR will continue to maintain this progress in future as well.